Fin Swimming Vessel
This nifty, lightweight soft riding hull is perfect for many applications such as :
A starter boat for someone learning or someone wishing to get into the boating world
Super economical and low cost to run
A tender for the boating world
A minimal lightweight for quick dives at backline and in certain countries you do not require a skippers ticket upto a 15HP Outboard on this hull that can take you to backline.
Easy to maneuvre and lightweight for one person to handle
Light to tow less hassles on the beach
Length - 3900 mm
Beam - 1530 mm
Draft - 250 mm
Height - 0.600 mm
Weight (Hull) - 120 kgs
- This is a Mono Hull; Deep Vee Suitable for tiller arm operations.
- The hull is a Silver Grey/White color with a Silver Grey Deck color including Anti-Slip.
- Hull: GRP (Glass Re-enforced Plastic) & CSM (Chopstrand Matt).
- Bulkheads: GRP & CSM Chassis System with Marine Polyurethane Foam - Foam filled Hull.
- Transom: Composite Coremat Transom.
- Deck: GRP & CSM.
- Feul Jerry cans.
- Tiller arm steering.
- Two batteries mounted in rear hatch with rotary cut of switch.
- Stainless steel Bow Rail (optional) and Grab Handles.
- Channel Steel
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Trailer Board
- Toe Hitch
- Winch (optional)
- Spare Wheel (optional)