Fin Swimming Vessel
The C-SKI 560 is suitable for both the private fishing and diving sector and the commercial fishing/diving industries.
The hull is a deep vee vessel which makes the boat soft riding and it is also stable on anchor.
Large hatches on the C-SKI 560’s allows large fish weights, along with great deck space.
The C-Ski 560 is manufactured by East Coast Fibre Glass t/a FIBRE TECH.
Length - 5.60 m
Width - 2.30 m
- C-Ski 560 is a molded GRP Resin (Glass Reinforced Plastic or Fibreglass) and CSM (Chopstrand Matt Fiberglass hull.
- The bulkheads is a GRP & CSM Chassis System with Marine Polyurethane Foam (Foam filled Hull).
- The C-Ski 560 has a Coremat Transom.
- With a GRP & CSM Deck.
- There is also an optional Stainless Steel Bow Rail.
- The Hull and Deck color is White.
- The unloaded overall weight of the C-Ski 560 is 400 to 500 kgs, excluding the motor.
- Mono Hull - Deep vee
- Self Draining Deck
- Separate Fuel hatch, fish hatch, dry hatch and anchor hatch (Front hatch can also be converted to a fuel hatch)
- Console (extra storage space)
- Wheel house (extra hatch space plus build in roof)
- Fuel Hatch can accommodate 6 x 25Liter fuel cans (150 liters of fuel).
Standard Features (including spare wheel)
- Built in tail lights
- Breaking axel
- 15 inch rims & tires
- Licensed trailer